Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sew Amazingly Blessed, Even in the Small Things!

I designed this apron out of some jeans that the Lord blessed me with from a friend. I was trying to figure out how I could find some old denim jeans and randomly I had a friend who called me and said she was going to get rid of some of her sons old jeans. Then she thought she should see if there was anyone who was into sewing that would like to have the denim and my name came to mind. I told her she would not believe it but I had just ask God for some free old jeans! She was amazed and said isn't it is so wonderful that God is even interested in our little details!
This then became a special addition to a gift for one of my nieces.
Super cute! Super easy!
And all of it was something I already had around the house!
Another Idea for you!
Llyonesse & Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment